Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy Father's Day Dad!!


I love my dad. He does so much for me and my family. I know I gave him a lot of grief growing up and I tested his patience almost daily, but I wouldn't be the person I am today without him and his support. 


He taught me to...

love unconditionally
leave no job undone
focus on the task at hand
pray
have fun
be responsible
ride a road bike with clip in shoes
never give up- especially when I want to
set up and take down a tent
work hard
obey God's commandments
put family first
treat myself and others with respect
organize my life
not care what others think
be independent
drive a stick shift
appreciate good singers like Andrea Bocelli and Josh Groban
love baseball
act my age
put my heart into my hopes and dreams
set and achieve goals
serve selflessly
put others above myself
follow Jesus Christ

...and so much more.



I have a great dad and I know he loves me. And just as I know my dad loves me so much, I know that my Heavenly Father loves me even more than I'll ever be able to comprehend.




Happy Father's Day, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment