Thursday, January 22, 2015

My companions!

For #thankfulthursday today, I wanted to give a shout out to all of my companions. It isn't easy living with someone 24/7, but I'm grateful for all these women who have helped me come closer to Christ through their love and service. I've learned something from each of them. God has blessed me with great friends. :)



Missionary Training Center
Sis Gordon
At the Provo temple!


Potomac Mid Singles Ward
My first trainer, Sis McKenna
First time at the DC temple!
Christmas caroling with my finish trainer :)
Sis "Hip Hop" Hansen


Centreville 2nd Ward
Sis McKee
We shoveled a lot of snow together...
Sis Udall
Yep, I'm a whole head taller!


Haymarket Ward
Sis Lamborn
Sis Riggs came out with us for a day!
My trainee, Sister Williams!
We went to Wegmans for the first time!


Ashburn Ward
Sis Christensen
Some people don't like to smile… 
Happy New Year!
Sis Savage




No comments:

Post a Comment